Congratulations to Peter Lamb, who will be representing the IMBA Class of 2012 on the Cohort A Values Plaque.
As members of Cohort A, we aspire to create value for each other, the Boston University community and the world through our leadership, innovation, strong interconnected network, knowledge of multicultural dynamics, and unique backgrounds.
THE VISION STATEMENT FOR COHORT A AND LISTED VALUES HAVE BEEN CREATED BY IMBA CLASS OF 2011 TO:
- Align ourselves with the rest of the GSM.
- Serve as a guide in action planning and implementation of initiatives.
- Verbalize our unique identity.
IMBA CLASS VALUES
Our mission and vision statements are only attainable if we “walk the talk”. The following attitudes and behaviors are the vehicle to achieve our Cohort’s goals:
- Diversity: Show respect for and value your classmates for their diverse backgrounds; be open to new ideas and perspectives.
- Integrity: We conduct ourselves ethically inside and outside our classroom, which enables us to build a strong network.
- Social Responsibility: Actively engage in activities that have a positive impact in our community.
- Passion: Show pride in your University and Cohort, being an ambassador for a positive, energizing, and fun environment.
- Excellence: What we do, we do well through commitment and dedication.
- Leadership: Motivate and inspire others positively with a broad-minded approach
BOSTON UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
Integrity, Innovation, Collaboration, Accountability, Leadership, Respect
Creating Value for the World
We prepare innovative and ethical leaders who understand the impact of business on society and create value for the world. Our students comprehend organizational systems, the vital role of leadership, and the forces transforming the global economy. We generate scholarly knowledge and insights that advance management practice through our research, teaching and community engagement.