This page is currently being updated
YOUR TO-DO LIST
- The SMG Graduate Programs Office (GPO) has a tentative course schedule for Spring 2014
- Open and read the Spring 2013 Reg Pack from the GPO
- Review the Spring 2013 Schedule and the online schedule through the Student Link
- Make sure that you are in compliance with all University policies and that there are no holds on your student account. If you are missing required immunizations, an emergency cell phone number, fall semester tuition and fees and/or the MA Motor Vehicle Law requirement, you won’t be able to register for next semester.
- Dual degree candidates may need an “Advising Code” to register. Your non-IMBA advisor should be the one to provide this.
- Use the online course schedule planner in the Student Link registration page to plan out your spring schedule and save it for easy transfer once Spring Reg opens.
- Be ready to register at 7:00 AM on Wednesday, October 31st.
- To register for the courses you saved in your Course Planner, open the orange “Academics” tab and click on “Registration.” From there, go to “Spring 2013.” At that point you will have various options, including to import the courses in your Planner.**
There is currently a “time conflict” listed for everyone
who saved the pre-semester intensive SI 751 in their planner.
This “time conflict” message will not interfere with your ability to register for those classes.
There are 3 required IMBA courses for the spring semester that you need to register for.
And, remember that your magic numbers are:
- 64 credits to graduate
- 22 credits max you can take in the Spring Semester unless you want to pay for extra credit hours
- 19 credits (3 electives) is the typical IMBA load for the Spring Semester.
SPRING INTENSIVE REQUIRED CLASSES
- SI751 P1 Competition, Innovation and Strategy [4 cr]
SPRING SEMESTER REQUIRED CLASSES
- PL700 A1 Introduction to Business Law [2 cr]
- IS711 A1 IT Strategies
If you are doing a concentration (or two), make sure you are aware of the requirements. And be sure that you’ve submitted your application for the concentrations you’d like to pursue: GPO Concentration Information
Most IMBAs take 3 electives for a total of 19 credits, but you are eligible to take up to 4 electives.
There may still be some changes to the spring semester course offerings, so be sure to check your saved online course planner through Student Link for any changes that may affect the courses you want to take.
NEW / UPDATED COURSES