The Financial Times non-degree executive education rankings are compiled using responses to two online surveys: one from the client/purchaser, and the other from the institution. The customized program ranking is influenced 80% by a survey of top clients who have participated in the school’s programs. For the open enrollment ranking, participant surveys from the previous two years combine to influence 80% of the ranking. Institutional data accounts for the remaining 20% of each ranking. Schools which place in both rankings are eligible for placement in the top 50 programs list.
- Custom Programs Ranked 17th Globally; 6th in the US (May 2010)
- Open Enrollment Programs Ranked 45th Globally; 14th in the US (May 2010)
- SMG Ranked 30th on the Global Top 50 Executive Education Programs List (May 2010)
- BU Customized Executive Education Profile
- BU Open Enrollment Executive Education Profile
- News Release: BU’s Executive Education Program Ranked 6th Nationally, 17th Internationally by Financial Times (July 2010)