The Women’s MBA Association (WMBAA) strives to foster a sense of community for current MBA women at Boston University and enable them to achieve personal and professional long term success. This includes:
- Educating members about topics related to work-life balance and career advancement
- Facilitating networking opportunities and mentorships
- Uniting men and women in addressing women-related issues in the workplace
- Providing access to professional women leaders who hold successful career positions within different industries
- Establishing a solid relationship among students, alumni, faculty and women in the greater Boston area
- Corporate Connection Brunch
- Cocktail Soiree Mixer
- Company Meet and Greets
- Lean-in Circles
- Chilly Thursday Fro-yo Socials
Paid membership in the WMBAA is not required. However, paid membership of $20 initial 1 year membership and $5 renewal 1 year membership includes discounts on all club events, priority reimbursement for conferences and priority admission to limited seating events as well as unique perks throughout the year!
WMBAA Spotlight – Coming soon!
Member of the Month
SMG Alumni Feature