The Cohort Cup is the annual competition among Cohorts A, B, C, and D. Through a variety of events, such as karaoke, trivia, and sports tournaments, each cohort earns points through both performance and participation. Highlights from the 2011 – 2012 include:
- The basketball tournament, where Cohort D killed the other cohorts with a whopping 63 points.
- The amazing costumes put together for the Halloween Party and the pumpkin carving contest.
- Dean Freeman attending Cheers with Professors.
- Trying to use our managerial statistics skills to put together brackets for March Madness.
- The end of the year talent show, where Cohort C won audience favorite and Cohort A won the judges vote.
Congratulations to Cohort B, Cohort Cup Champions 2011-2012!