Welcome to the Boston University Black, Latino & American Indian MBA Association!
The BLAMBAA exists to:
- Promote awareness of the unique issues facing the under-represented minority MBA students in the university setting.
- Serve as a liason between the university administration and the diverse professional student community.
- Serve as an umbrella organization for and to facilitate communication between various MBA students (full time, part time) at Boston University.
- Work with the admissions team and the Inclusion Committee to continue to increase diversity at Boston University, Graduate School of Management.
- Help acclimate new minority MBA students to life at Boston University and Boston in general.
- Form relationships with diversity MBA groups at local schools.
- Work closely with the Boston chapter of the National Black MBA Association and other minority associations.
- Create a place where diversity is central, accepted and encouraged.
Please contact us with any questions and be sure to check our Announcements and Events pages for upcoming activities!